In need of a replacement drying towel? We take a look at the Best Black Friday Car Drying Towel deals to help you save money.
You might well be sat there thinking a towel is a towel right? It just dries the car. But you’d be wrong. There’s a lot more to drying towels you think, from how absorbent they are, how large they are and how soft their fibers are. We’re not going to discuss the differences here, but if you do want to know more, check out our guide to the Best Car Drying Towel in 2023.
Here, I’m focusing on trying to save you some money. Below, I’ve picked out some of the highlight deals on drying towels. I’m only recommending products that I know to be good, so you won’t find any old product here. Either I’ve used the towel prior, it’s been tested by our detailing expert, Buffy or another member of the Fast Car team, or finally, it’s from a company that we know produces similar great products.
Check out our guide to the Best Black Friday Car Detailing Deals for more savings on car cleaning products.
Best Black Friday Car Drying Towel Deals In The US
The Rag Company Liquid8r Drying Towel – 25% off
$39.95$31.95, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: It’s the best car drying towel on the market! We placed it as the best overall drying towel during our test. You can check out the full review here for more advice.
Chemical Guys Workhorse XL 3 Pack – 33% off
$14.98$9.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: While these towels measure up to 24×16 inch, so they are a little on the smaller size, the fact that you get 3 in a pack negates the issue. Once one is too wet to continue, you simply pull out the next one. Chemical Guys have some great detailing products, and it’s towels are up there with the best.
The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 3 pack – 17%
$23.95$19.95, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: I raved about the Liquid8r towel by The Rag Company above, and while I haven’t used the Eagle Edgeless towels, I suspect it’ll be just as great. While again they’re smaller at 16x16inch, when you have 3 in a pack it’s not an issue. The edgeless finish it welcomed to reduce any risk of scratching.
Best Black Friday Car Drying Towel Deals In The UK
Meguiar’s XL Drying Towel – 14% off
£23.31£19.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Despite this not being the best drying towel that Meguiar’s sells, that would be the Duo Twist XL, this is more than up for the job. Super-absorbent, large and supremely soft, it’s a great addition to any detailing kit.
Armor All Microfibre Drying towel – 12% off
£12.50£10.54, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Firstly, this is slightly different to the other product here. While it doesn’t offer anywhere near the plushness of the other offerings, I did find it to be super absorbent, and excellent for collecting water. As it’s a twin pack, at just over £10 you can’t go wrong.
Glart Microfibre Drying Towel – 18% off
£10.99£9.01, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: You may not have heard of Glart, but they’re offering some great detailing products especially when you factor in price. At 600gsm, it’s not the softest, but at 40×40 inches it is the largest offering here, and suitable for the whole car. I’ve been admiring Glart products over the last few years.