We pick out the best Black Friday deals from automotive retailers. Whether it’s detailing products, in-car tech or car modifications, we’ve got you covered.
If you’re looking for the best Black Friday deals for your car, then you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’re putting together some of the best automotive deals this Black Friday 2023 event to ensure you’re getting the best value for money. Typically, Black Friday events are associated with clothing, electronics and other household items, but that’s not to say there aren’t some mega savings on products for your car this November 24th. If you want to capitalize on them, be sure to hurry – today is your last chance to do so!
Best Automotive Black Friday Deals 2023
We’ll be keeping our eyes peeled for the very best deals this Black Friday for you, and will continually update this page as and when we hear of them. So if you’re in need of detailing equipment, in-car tech like dash cams, stereos and speakers or your car maintenance equipment, you’re in the right place. We’ll also be looking out for the best deals when it comes to car modifications. Those more expensive items like suspension and big brake kits are also on offer during this Black Friday period, and we’ll be listing them here for you. Don’t worry, we only recommend products we know to be good.
Best Black Friday Deals in the US
Chemical Guys Complete Wash Car Care Kit – Save $24
$59.97$35.97, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Want tot take the hassle out of searching for top tier car detailing equipment? Well, have we got the bundle for you. This Chemical Guys set includes a shampoo and snow foam combination, spray-on wax, wheel cleaner, glass cleaner, wash mitt, microfiber towels and even an applicator for your wax.
Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 – 23% off
$129.99£99.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: The Garmin Dash Cam Mini 2 is small but mighty, offering the sort of high build and picture quality that you’d expect from Garmin. It does lack some features like GPS, but if you just want a discreet, basic solution to your dash cam needs, this could be it. Read my full review to find out more.
Alpine PWE-S8 subwoofer – 20% off
$349.99$279.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Is the bass just not cutting it in your car’s stock audio system? The Alpine PWE-S8 will help you out with that, adding all the low frequencies you’re looking for, and saving you a whole chunk of cash in the process.
JVC KW-M780BT double DIN – 18% off
$399.99$329.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: JVC is one of the go-to brands for aftermarket car audio upgrades, so a $70 saving on one of their double-DIN head units isn’t to be sniffed at. If you’ve got an old car, upgrading a touchscreen-based head unit like this is a great way to bring it into the modern day, opening the door to features like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, Bluetooth, and a whole lot more.
Best Black Friday Deals in the UK
Bilstein B14 & B16 Coilovers – 25% Off
- 25% off Bilstein B14 and B16 suspension kits, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Bilstein B14 coilovers attempt to give your car a supple ride on the road, without compromising too much on track performance. B16 coilovers, however, don’t compromise at all. They allow you to adjust between a normal road setting and a far more focused track setting via a mechanical knob. It’s a bit more hassle, but does mean you can enjoy the best of both worlds.
Autoglym Rapid Aqua Wax – 40% off
£25.92£15.51, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: This spray wax has been in my own personal detailing arsenal for about a decade now. It’s easy to apply, offers great protection, and results in some oh-so-satisfying water-beading. A 40% price reduction makes it one of the bargains of this Black Friday event for car detailers.
Nextbase 320XR – save 36%
£169.00£109.00, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Nextbase are one of the leading brands within the dash cam scene, and the 320XR comprises of a front and rear dual cam package. Even in the regular market, the 320XR represents great value for money when you consider the video quality and easy-install design on offer. So, when you take another 36% off the asking price, that becomes a deal which is hard to turn down.
Whiteline Chassis Upgrades – 30% Off
- 30% off Whiteline’s catalogue, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: It might not be the most exciting modification you can make to your car, but anti-roll bars, suspension links, control arms, bushings, and so on, will tighten up your ride’s handling no end. If you care about cornering stability when you’re really pushing the car to its limit, these will be worth the investment.
Autoglym Bodywork Car Shampoo Conditioner – 35% off
£27.40£17.68, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Autoglym has been a household name in car detailing for years, so we’re delighted to see that they’re showering the market with Black Friday savings. This shampoo conditioner protects bodywork as well as cleaning it, making it great for those shorts ‘wash and forget’ detailing sessions.
Revo Mapping Software – 30% Off
- 30% off Revo ECU maps, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Drive a Ford, Audi, Cupra/SEAT, Porsche, Skoda or Volkswagen? If so, a Revo ECU remap could unlock previously untapped performance or fuel economy, without the need of changing any physical parts.
Sony XAV-AX1000 Double DIN stereo – 31% off
£289.99£199.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Touchscreens are all the rage with modern car infotainment, and while this Sony still has a 6.2-inch screen, it also makes use of a rotary control dial. It’s the best of both worlds! As for the features, it does all the Apple and Android-based music and navigation functions that you’d expect it to.
Cobra Sports Seats – 20% Off
- around 20% off some Cobra seats and accessories, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Properly supportive, performance-oriented car seats not only look cool and feel comfortable to sit in, but they can also help you drive quicker too. Assuming your car is capable of it, you’ll be able to take corners much quicker when you don’t have to worry about the G forces knocking you out of your chair.
Vibe Slick6 speakers – 30% off
£64.99£48.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: If you want to upgrade the audio hardware as well as the processing capabilities of your car’s sound system, then speakers are a great place to start. These Vibe Slick6s are a pair of 2-way coaxials rated at 240 watts, and will add a new level of definition to your tunes.
Milltek Sport Exhaust Systems – 15% Off
- 15% off Milltek exhausts, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Milltek Sport exhaust systems are some of the best on the aftermarket. So, whether you need the full pipework, a new backbox, or any sort of peripheral item or accessory, it’s well worth seeing if you can save money on a Milltek product.
Karcher K2 Pressure Washer – 25% off
£134.99£99.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: If you don’t already have a pressure washer, let me tell you, getting one will be a gamechanger. A pressure washer allows for faster coverage of body panels, and often a better quality of clean too compared to the old bucket method. If you want to make your life easier while ensuring your car gets the detailing treatment it deserves, you need one of these in your arsenal. And besides, in the pressure washer industry, Karcher is the daddy.
What is Black Friday and when is it?
Black Friday is a retail event where retailers offer time-limited savings on certain products. It’s origins lay in the 1960s in the US where shoppers filled Philadelphia’s streets following thanksgiving. This led the Police to describe the day as Black Friday due to the chaos it created. Today, however, it’s a date in November that represents an opportunity for retailers to sell more products at the start of the Christmas shopping period. It’s also no longer restricted to the high street, now you can shop the best deals online, too. It’s important to note here that retailers often label products as having a high discount rate, but have been know to be cheaper during other times of the year.
The annual shopping event Black Friday will take place from November 24th-November 27th in 2023. That being said, you’ll often find deals starting to appear earlier than November 24th, and the end date, November 27th, is in line with the start of Cyber Monday, another retail event but this time specifically targeting electrical products.
How to get the best Black Friday deals
If you want to make sure you’re getting the saving quoted, then you need to do your research. Websites like CamelCamelCamel (Amazon price tracker) are great for tracking the history of product prices to ensure it wasn’t cheaper at another point. Be diligent, as always, online, ensure you trust the website you’re using. Don’t be sucked in by huge savings, if it’s too good to be true, it usually is. That’s not to say that huge savings can’t be found, in the past we’ve nabbed products with up to 50% off!
What Is Cyber Monday?
Cyber Monday follows the annual Black Friday event, and like Black Friday, is a sales event however this time is usually more specific to electrical items. Think of it like an extended Black Friday event, and the last big annual sale event before Christmas. This year, it takes place on November 27th. Here, we’ll be looking for the best in-car tech on sale for your car.