With Black Friday well in full flow, we take a look at the best car wash mitt deals to save you money on some great products.
If you’re still using a sponge to wash your car, it’s time to throw it in the trash. There isn’t a better time of the year to do it either, with a number of great Black Friday deals on car detailing products. Here, I’ve searched the web looking for the best Black Friday wash mitt deals so you can up your detailing game.
I won’t be recommending any old wash mitt here. If I wouldn’t want to use it on my car, I certainly wouldn’t be recommending you to use it either. Over the years I’ve used a number of different wash mitts from various different brands. Some are good, some average and some you should avoid. If you want to learn more about wash mitts, be sure to check out our guide to the best car wash mitts.
If you’re looking for deals on other cleaning products, check out our page on the Best Black Friday Car Detailing Deals.
US Best Black Friday Wash Mitt Deals
Chemical Guys Chenille Premium Scratch-Free Microfiber Wash Mitt 2-pack – 20% off
$14.99$11.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: While it’s not the best wash mitt on the market, it is still good and more than capable of delivering good result on your weekly detail. At 20% off, the dual pack is also the same price as a singular Chemical Guys wash mitt, so it’s essentially buy one get one free.
- Read the full review here.
Amazon Basics Deluxe Microfiber Car Wash Mitts
$9.99$7.54, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: I know what you’re thinking, Amazon Basics?! I didn’t believe it either, but I tried the Basics wash mitt recently as it’s almost the cheapest wash mitt with good reviews on the market. I was pleasantly surprised. It’s not as plush as others, and doesn’t hold shampoo quite as well, but at $7.54, it’s more than enough to get the job done. It’s also a dual pack and doubles up as a drying mitt, so you can save one and use to help dry the car, too.
Best Black Friday Wash Mitt Deals In The UK
Autoglym Noodle Wash Mitt – 23% off
£12.63£9.76, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: With super soft noodles for a densely packed washing surface, the Autoglym wash mitt is super-effective at lifting dirt. I’ve used this wash mitt for a while now and still love the way it performs.
- Check out our full review of the Autoglym wash mitt here.
Armour All Noodle Wash Mitt – 22% off
£8.98, £7, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: While this wash mitt is on the slightly smaller side, it doesn’t fall short in its performance. One side offers a non-scratch mesh, perfect for stubborn dirt, the other is packed full of microfibre noodles, which is great for absorption.
- Read the full review here.
Meguiar’s Hybrid Wash Mitt – 20% off
£16.27£12.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: While I haven’t tested this particular product, it’s sibling, the Super Thick Wash Mitt, scored highly in our wash mitt group test, with our detailing expert, Buffy, awarding it Best Value! I suspect this one is just as good. And at 20%, it’s worth picking up given it’s a dual sided wash mitt, perfect for particularly dirty cars.