Looking to save some money on your car wax? Here are the best Black Friday car wax deals for you detailing enthusiasts.
Often misunderstood, or confused with car polish, car wax offers a layer of protection to your car’s bodywork. This layer of protection helps to fight off dirt, UV damage and water build up to leave your car’s paintwork safe all year round. With that in mind, some car waxes are far better than others, offering stronger, more durable protection over time. Waxes also come in two different forms, either a paste wax, which is hard, or a liquid wax, which is of course soft. Both have pros and cons, and usually, a paste wax will last longer than a liquid wax due to the increase in the amount of wax it contains.
As some of you detailing enthusiasts know, car wax isn’t always cheap. Great products with high amounts of wax will generally cost more, while cheaper products will use a combination mixture with a smaller amount of wax to get the job done. In these instances, your level of protection is hampered, particularly its durability.
Below, I’ve surfed the web looking for the best Black Friday car wax deals to ensure you’re getting good deals on good products. I’ve picked out deals for both US and UK readers from a number of different, reputable brands. I’ve also picked out both paste and liquid waxes for you to choose from.
It’s worth noting that I will be updating this page throughout November to ensure you continue getting the best Black Friday car wax deals available in 2023.
Best Black Friday Car Wax Deals In The US
Meguiar’s Hybrid Ceramic Car Wax – 49% off
$31.07$15.97, Get US Deal. £32.64£27.99, Get UK Deal.
- Why you want it: This is a true bargain for US customers, less so for our UK readers. The Meguiar’s ceramic car wax is a solid product that combines ceramic components with your typical car wax. The result is strong protection, loads of beading and peace of mind. I love this one.
Torque Detail Mirror Shine Super Gloss Ceramic Wax & Sealant – 40%
$50$29.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Like the Meguiar’s product, it combines ceramic components with wax to leave you with a fully protected car and plenty of time saved. While I haven’t used this product, it’s received glowing reviews from those that have.
Meguiar’s Gold Class Carnuba Quik Wax
$10.99$8.67, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Got a black car? This is the spray-on wax for you. The carnuba formula will give your ride a deep, almost wet-look, finish. Just mist on and wipe off at the end of a detailing session.
Best Black Friday Car Wax Deals In The UK
Autoglym Rapid Aqua Wax – 40% off
£25.92£15.51, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: I first come across this little gem of a spray wax about 10 years ago now. Easy to apply (when the vehicle is wet), great protection and if you like seeing water beading from your car, you’ll love this. Now with 40%, it’s one of the bargains of this Black Friday event for car detailers.
Meguiar’s Gold Class Carnauba Plus Premium Quick Spray Wax – 33% off
£17.80£11.99, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: I’ve been using Meguiar’s products for years now to detail my cars. This Quick Spray Wax is not only easy to apply, it also leaves a good level of protection. For more protection, see our next product.
Meguiar’s Gold Class Paste Car Wax – 21% off
£26.21£20.79, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: Similar to the quick spray wax above, the paste wax is another great product from Meguiar’s. The past variant goes above and beyond, offering more protection for your paintwork. I’m a big fan of this stuff.
Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Ceramic Liquid Car Wax – 13% off
£16.87£14.75, Get Deal.
- Why you want it: When factoring in price and performance, Turtle Wax’s ceramic liquid car wax is hard to pass up. Offering good protection and an easy to apply process, it’s a product that I think should be in your detailing kit.