Whether you’re a petrol head or not, just the sound or presence of a supercar can snap necks.
Tagged with a certain grand and thrilling lifestyle, supercars are stuff of dreams, with many people sharing, liking and posting their ultimate dream models on social media.
But, which models are the world’s most sought-after? Well, the team over at comparethemarket have used Instagram data to reveal which are the world’s most popular supercar models.
The Lamborghini is a clear favourite amongst supercar fans, taking three of the top ten spots. Some rarer brands and models also come in the top ten, with LaFerrari having over 1 million tags and the two Bugatti models seeing way over 800k hashtags each.
Here’s the full run down, in the world’s most Instagrammed supercars…
1. Lamborghini Aventador, 3,597,431 hashtags
2. Audi R8, 3,388,955 hashtags
3. Lamborghini Huracan, 2,789,616 hashtags
4. Ferrari 458, 1,684,744 hashtags
5. Lamborghini Gallardo, 1,375,998 hashtags
6. McLaren P1, 1,159,653 hashtags
7. Honda NSX, 1,152,686 hashtags
8. Ferrari LaFerrari, 1,141,428 hashtags
9. Bugatti Veyron, 884,538 hashtags
10. Bugatti Chiron, 806,034 hashtags