According to a new report by AXA motor insurance British motorists are getting fed up with the state of our shoddy roads. Too right!
Yep, 38 per cent of you believe the state of Britain’s roads is unacceptable, while 68 per cent reckon it’s down to the use of quick-fix measures to patch up our roads, rather than doing it properly in the first place.
And here are the top 5 offenders.
1. Pot holes – Grrrrrr rating: 10/10
2. Poorly surfaced roads – Grrrrrr rating: 8/10
3. Bad drainage – Grrrrrr rating: 6/10
4. Rubbish road markings – Grrrrrr rating: 4/10
5. Poorly lit roads– Grrrrrr rating: 3/10