Looking to upgrade your car stereo? Black Friday deals are here and we’ve listed the best car stereo deals all in one place for you.
Now no longer a single weekend event, Black Friday deals last throughout most of November. But finding the best deals isn’t always easy. Are you genuinely getting a saving? Well, that’s why I’ve put this list together. For those that are looking for an upgrade to their in-car entertainment, below are some of the best deals around this Black Friday.
There are different types of car stereos that you should be aware of. The first is single DIN, these stereos replace the single, letterbox style car stereos that you may have in your car. Typically, this will feature in older cars, with more cars nowadays having the tablet/screen style display. These are known as double DIN.
Best Black Friday Dash Cam Deals
Below, I’ve listed some of the best Black Friday car stereo deals that feature both single and double DIN head units. For more information and buying advice on head units, visit our guide to the Best Car Stereo in 2023.
I’ve limited the deals to products that I would recommend. You won’t find deals on products that aren’t up to the job, nor will you find products that I wouldn’t buy for my own car.
Best Black Friday Car Stereo Deals in the US
JVC KW-M780BT double DIN – save $70
$399.99$329.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: JVC is one of the go-to brands for aftermarket car audio upgrades, so a $70 saving on one of their double-DIN head units isn’t to be sniffed at. You get Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as you’d expect, as well as Bluetooth and steering wheel control compatibility. Sound quality should be lightly upgraded over standard, but this head unit mainly serves as a great platform from which to add further upgrades for even better audio.
Alpine PWE-S8 subwoofer – save $70
$349.99$279.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: We all want better bass from our car audio systems, right? There’s something addictive about those low frequencies, and this Alpine sub will help inject some real thunder into your stereo set-up.
Boss Audio BVCP9700A double DIN stereo – save $40
$199.98$155.75, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: a double DIN stereo like this Boss system is a great way to bring older cars into the modern world of audio tech. As well as radio and Bluetooth, you can also enjoy Apple CarPlay or Android Auto through a 7-inch touchscreen display. It’s an entry-level unit to begin with, but this saving makes it an absolute bargain.
Alpine S-S10TW tweeters – save $18
$89.99$71.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: if you feel your car’s ability to reproduce high frequency sounds is lacking, then it may be due a tweeter upgrade. This Alpine set is a good entry-level upgrade, rated at a maximum frequency of 22 kilohertz with a 240 watt peak power output.
JVC KD-SX38MBT single DIN stereo – save $20
$119.99$99.95, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Not every car has the ability to house a double-DIN stereo head unit, particularly if its more than 20-25 years old. So, if space is tight but you still want modern functionality, you should fit one of the latest aftermarket single-DIN stereos like this JVC kit. As well as boosting the car’s audio quality potential, it features Bluetooth and USB inputs, allowing you to play music through your smartphone without the need of a big touchscreen.
Best Black Friday Car Stereo Deals in the UK
Pioneer SPH-DA360DAB Double DIN stereo – save £40
£409.99£369.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built-in, as well as Bluetooth, voice command, wireless mirroring, and FLAC file playback.
JVC KW-M560BT Double DIN stereo – save £70
£299.99£229.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built-in, Bluetooth and USB inputs, 13-band graphic EQ and time alignment to adjust the sound to your preference.
Sony XAV-AX1000 Double DIN stereo – save £90
£289.99£199.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: If you prefer tactile controls, this could be the double-DIN stereo for you. It’s still based around a touchscreen, but it’s around half an inch smaller than competitors in order to make way for a rotary volume dial and input panel. It does all the major things you’d hope for, and also includes an aux input, which some like the JVC unit above overlook.
Vibe Slick6 speakers – save £16
£64.99£48.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: Stereos may handle the processing of audio, but it’s the speakers which deliver that sound to your ears. So, it’d be silly not to upgrade them at some point. These Vibe Slick6s are a pair of 2-way coaxials rated at 240 watts.
Pioneer TS-R1350S speakers – save £11
£59.99£48.99, get the deal here.
- Why you want it: These Pioneers are a 3-way coaxial option, with a maximum output of 250 watts.