Nope, your eyes aren’t deceiving you, the lovely guys and girls at 3M want to give one very lucky Fast Car reader a free vinyl vehicle wrap. And we don’t need to tell you how fappin’ cool that is.
3M will wrap one lucky winner’s vehicle, which includes an in-depth design consultation with one of the UK’s top vehicle wrappers. The consultation will see you and a 3M wrap expert work together to match the wrap to your vehicle, giving your car a unique look and design.
Choose your favourite colour from the Wrap Film Series 1080 by 3M – you can browse the full range on Wrap Your Curves and can also choose a secondary colour for accents or details to bring your wrap to life. Then simply enter via the Fast Car website (link below) before Midnight the 8th November.
To allow 3M to make the most of your vehicle, your paintwork must be rust free and in good condition. Any imperfection or damage to the paint or lacquer on the bodywork will show through the wrap and means that the vehicle wrapper might not be able to wrap that part of the vehicle.
The legal bit…
1. Entrants must be residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Using false details will result in disqualifi cation.
2. This prize draw is not open to employees or contractors of Kelsey Media, any person directly or indirectly involved with Kelsey Media or the running of the prize draw or their direct family members.
3. Only entry tickets that have been completed in full and given a correct answer will be entered into the prize draw.
4. The fi rst randomly selected, correct entry drawn will win and will be contacted immediately on the email address or telephone number provided. The winner must then contact Kelsey Media to claim their Prize within 5
days of the date and time of the email sent or the phone call. Only the winner will be contacted personally on the details that they provide at entry. Entrants must ensure that the details that they provide at entry are
accurate and legible. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a Prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above (or there is a failure to meet the
eligibility requirements or otherwise the winners are unable to comply with the terms and conditions), the Prize shall be forfeited and Kelsey Media reserves the right to offer the unclaimed Prize to the next entrant
selected at random. Kelsey Media may repeat this process until such time as the Prize is claimed within the relevant period.
5. There will be no cash or other alternative offered. Once a Prize has been allocated it cannot be transferred.
6. Kelsey Media reserves the right to cancel or change this prize draw at any stage, if circumstances change that are beyond its reasonable control.
7. Kelsey Media’s decision is fi nal and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and the prize draw may appear in other promotional materials.
9. When entering any competition, we will ask you for your consent to allow us and potentially other companies to keep in contact about other promotions, offers and news. You are under no obligation to consent and this
in no way affects your eligibility to still enter the competition. If you do decide to opt in you can always unsubscribe at any time, if you wish to do so. Kelsey Media will only ever use your information in line with its Privacy
Policy. For full details, visit kelsey.co.uk/privacy-policy.
10. Kelsey Media will not be liable for any change, compensation, cancellation, loss, damage, expense or failure to perform any contractual obligation which is due to any event or circumstances which is beyond the
reasonable control of Kelsey Media or which Kelsey Media could not foresee or avoid.
11. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this prize draw.