Europe’s biggest and best Japanese car is so close we can almost taste the V-Power. Japfest, this season’s first instalment of the world famous Adrian Flux Auto Series is guaranteed to take your personal entertainment pleasure to new heights!
Apart from the Fast Car stand, our very own corner of Japanese car culture, one of the main attractions has to be their all-new Ultimate Collection display.
We’ve been busy working with the Japfest team to pull together the absolute cream show of Europe’s Ori-mental goodness for one big kamikaze-style blow out.
Expect big-bhp monsters, expect super-rare imports, expect full-on racecars and even a cheeky appearance from the 1000cc club.
That’s not all either; there’s literally more on than your mind will be able to manage. If you haven’t got your tickets already, now’s the time as the ticket hotline closes on Monday 7th May at 12 MIDNIGHT.
HOT FOR 2012!
• The Ultimate Collection
• Japfest 10th Anniversary Club Display
• The UK’s biggest car club displays
• Exclusive public Jap-only track time
• Huge retail village
• BDC ‘Drift-train’ demos
• Dedicated club track time
• Official partners showcase
• The SFS Performance Power and Style Awards
• 10th Anniversary club cavalcade
• Fast Car stand and display
• Rolling road and more…