Say hello to the not-so-subtle Novitec 720 N-Largo, a tuned version of the McLaren 720S Super Series from the crazy German tuners Novitec.
Here’s 7 things you need to know about the Novitec McLaren 720 N-Largo:
1. The Novitec McLaren 720 N-Largo is 60mm wider at the front, 130mm at the rear and 35mm lower than a standard McLaren 720S Super Series.
2. Whilst the standard McLaren 720S Super Series ‘only’ has 711bhp, the Novitec McLaren 720 N-Largo boasts 795bhp and 648lb ft torque (up from 568lb ft) from the 4-litre bi-turbo V8 lump. All this, just from Novitec’s clever N-Tronic Power Kit.
3. Novitec claim the 720 N-Largo will do 0-62mph in 2.7secs and 124mph in 7.5secs, with a top speed of 215mph.
4. Novitec will only be converting 15 cars to this spec, so if you own a McLaren 720S and want the conversion you best call them quick. Now where’s my credit card…
5. Like the wheels? They’re Vossens! These forged centre-lock look MC2 wheels were custom made especially for the Novitec McLaren 720 N-Largo.
6. Hang on, do those rear wheels look bigger than the fronts?! They are, the 720 N-Largo is running a staggered combination of 20-inch up front and 21-inch at the back.
7. The wide-body front fenders and rear quarters replace the original panels and fit using the original mounting points, ensuring a great fit and super-sharp lines. Nice!