If you have a Scooby Impreza Classic, chances are you want more power. Who wouldn’t?
Well, replacing the downpipe has proved to be one of the most simple ways of increasing power. And Japspeed now have it covered with the Impreza Classic Sports High-Flow Sports Cat.
It’s the perfect solution to improve performance from your exhaust while staying on the right side of the law, or just makes a cost-effective upgrade to replace a failed standard Subaru catalyst.
The Japspeed Subaru Impreza Classic bell mouth downpipe has been designed as a single piece pipe, which replaces the factory downpipe and restrictive catalytic converters to maximise the exhaust flow and turbo spool up.
Just what you need to pretend your on a WRC tarmac rally stage on your favourite road.
- Computerised mandrel bent 3 Inch SUS 304 fully polished stainless steel.
- TIG welded.
- Built in 100CPI sports cat.
- Full straight through 3 Inch with 1/2 inch thick flanges and 3 Inch exit.
- This downpipe has been designed to fit both the STI and the WRX with NO fitment issues.
- Gaskets included.
- Very high quality component.
Fits Subaru Impreza Classic GC8 1993-2001 all turbo models incl. WRX, STi and RA
For more info see Japspeed