Photographer Pawel Borowski of Pablopix shares his top 10 shots from Round 1 of the Drift Allstars event in Plock, Poland.
1. Let battle commence. The amazing Nissan S14’s of Juha Rintanen of the Nexen Team vs. Marcin Steve Carzasty of the STW Drift Team.
2. Check out the 1000bhp Toyota GT86, driven by Dakar Rally competitor Jakub Przygonski of Team Orlen. Wow!
3. The crowd loved the flying clipping points.
4. That’s what 600bhp looks like. This V8 LS1 engine was music to our ears!
6. The often say ‘go hard or go home’ in the Polish drift scene. Nigel Colfer of the Aerokit team kissing the wall with his cool Nissan S13 180sx while Krzysztof Romanowski (PUZ drift team) crashes his LS3 powered BMW and plants a smacker on the wall.
7. Plock features some super fast entry speeds on this technical track. The result of which is one spectacular show.
8. Yes, that is a Celica drifting. Amazing car eh?
9. No matter the weather, wet or dry, this S14 is ready for the competition.
10. Pawel Trela in his new build for 2013, 2JZ powered Opel GT.