This my car is a Pug306 1.9TD Meridian, its colour is Nile Blue & it's my daily driver.
This is what i've done so far:
* Pressed Plates
* Fitted a set of Ph3 Crystal lights & HID Lights
* Fitted a Toad Alarm with tracker, so my car is extra safe and it can be controlled by my phone
* Wrapped Front Badge in Vinyl carbon fibre
* Re-condition Rear Axle
* Half Leather interior
* Custom made - Lucky Cat valve caps
* Sticker Bombed Spoiler ( Just needs attaching)
* Baker BM solids gear box mount.
* Fusion Headunit with iPod/iPhone compatible
* 6.5" JBL components in front doors
* 2 x Onyx 4 channel amp with an amp rack to hide the wires, which i made myself & i've also sticker bombed the centre plates!
* Twin 12" Onyx Subwoofer
* FMIC etc
* SS exhaust
* Lower at front 30mm or 40mm & new Spring/shock setup front/rear
* Upper & Lower Strut Brace
* Respray & a few body modifications
* Solid engine & rear axle mounts
* Fit cyclone alloys
* Update technology in car to go with high quality stealth audio install.
I got lots more to do I've got a big list of all the stuff I want to do to my 306 etc
My aim is to get a reliable 140bhp out of the engine & still retain some good mpg hopefully and a few gadgets & changes so it's as good or better than some of today's modern hot hatches.