Go Back   Fast Car Forum > CAR CULTURE > Events Diary

Old 04-14-2012, 07:10 PM

Default That time of year again

Well, summer is on it's way, and it's time for the yearly suggestion of an FC forum reg BBQ that'll probably never happen, but regardless, it's a requirement to at least show a fleeting interest in the idea haha!

EM1 Honda Civic
NA Mazda MX5
Old 04-15-2012, 05:28 PM
FC Moderator

That would just be too cool for school
But the biggest problem is that we all live fookin miles away from each other.
One possible solution to this boggle would be to all hook up at the campsite at a car show we were all going to. That way it'd have a fighting chance of working. We could have a massive piss up and a few burgers and not have to worry about having to drive anywhere lol, and we could check out each others rides n ting I'll bring the Jagermeister Car show wise this year, I'm doing rising sun @ Lincoln showground, the last weekend in may. I can't make mod nats this year cos it's the weekend straight after rising sun and my body couldn't take two weekend benders back to back, plus I'm on holiday the weekend after that!! I'm not sure about Japfest or USC, but I'll deffo be doing Trax in september with UKSC, cos those guys know how to party hard!!

It would be an idea if everyone who was up for it were to put up a list of all the shows they were going to this year. Then we might be able to pick the car show with the most of us attending and make a BBQ date lol.

So, don't be a stranger, get thee name down along with the shows you'll be hitting this year.
HOLLA
Old 04-17-2012, 12:25 PM

I'm of the ethos that since the clio is standard and the s13 is comatose I don't have the right to hit any shows. That's gonna change though, getting myself a cheeky new whip over summer when my 3 years NCB rolls round

EM1 Honda Civic
NA Mazda MX5
Old 04-18-2012, 04:46 PM
New-ish

Cool Non-attendance ?

We could all have a "non-attendance event"...
We all agree to have a barbeque and a piss-up at the same time on the same day, where-ever we are.
We could even have awards like "the furthest distance not driven"...

Just a thought